Can you eat LushICE?
- Yes! All of the products are edible unless you specifically order a custom product with non-edible add-ins.
How can I reach you?
- We love to talk about LushICE and help our customers find their perfect product. Contact us at 920-287-1504; email@example.com; Facebook.com/luxurylushice
How do I get custom products? What can you make?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation. We are confident that we can freeze you something perfect for your special event or day.
Are your products gluten free? What about Keto-friendly?
- Yes! Most of our products are gluten free and many are Keto-friendly. Please contact us if you're wondering about specific product ingredients.
Where do you ship?
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Eastern Nebraska
- St. Louis, Missouri
How much does shipping cost?
- $20 for orders less than $100; free shipping on orders over $100
When do you ship?
- We currently ship from our Sheboygan, WI shop on Tuesday. All of our orders are custom frozen. Orders typically ship within 7-10 days depending on the day the order was placed.
How will my ice be shipped?
- We will email you tracking information as soon as your ice ships. Your ice will arrive in a Styrofoam container with enough dry ice to keep it nice and cold. It will take no more than 48 hours for the ice to arrive at its destination. For that reason we can not ship to PO Boxes.
How do I handle the dry ice?
- Dry Ice is extremely cold at -109.3°F. Always handle Dry Ice with care and never touch it with your bare skin. An oven mitt or towel will work. Leave any leftover Dry Ice unwrapped and in a well ventilated area and it will evaporate on its own.
My ice arrived damaged/melted. What can I do?
- Contact us at email@example.com and we will resend your order or refund the cost to you.